Thank you for visiting my website which I hope you will find useful. I am a Clinical Psychologist with over 20 years experience of helping children, young people and their families to make sense of and find ways to overcome emotional and behavioural issues such as:
- Parenting issues (from birth to adolescence)
- Pre-school problems (eg. sleeping, eating, toileting, tantrums)
- Worry and anxiety (including panic attacks, phobias and OCD)
- Depression and low mood
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Family/relationship issues
- School-based difficulties (e.g. peer relationships, attendance, examination anxiety/stress)
- Adaptation to life events (e.g. the arrival of siblings, divorce, bereavement)
- Low self-esteem
- Assessment and behavioural management of Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Behavioural management of ADHD
- Eating disorders (anorexia nervosa and bulimia) in children, young people and adults
I have training in a range of evidence-based models of psychological therapy including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Adolescents (IPT-A), Narrative/Systemic Therapy, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, Mentalisation-Based Therapy (MBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
I am an experienced professional supervisor and offer supervision to clinical psychologists and counselling psychologists. I also offer consultation and training.
I am based in Tadworth and see clients from surrounding areas in Surrey and South London including Banstead, Kingswood, Chipstead, Ashtead, Epsom, Dorking, Reigate, Betchworth, Sutton and Cheam.
I am also able to provide sessions by Skype or telephone for those who live further away.